Friday, December 15, 2006

Paper pile sorting

I spent the entire afternoon sorting out the paper piles I previously wrote about. What a waste of trees! I would say 80% of this stuff is junk mail - advertisements, offers for credit cards and equity loans, car insurance, catalogs from companies I never heard of before!

My paper shredder was smokin'! Checks from my credit card companies...shredded. Offers for new credit cards....shredded. Offers for travel discounts...shredded. Offers for car repair services...brick driveways...restaurant coupons...magazine offers...money beggars for various charities...all shredded.

Now I have to file all this. My sister is coming over tomorrow. I think I will just take it downstairs to the file cabinet and put it in the "main pile" till I can get around to filing in all their proper places...later.

No comments: