Saturday, December 16, 2006

The company makes the difference

Shopping today was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. That's probably because I was with my sister and we always have a good time together. We enjoy each other's company and conversation is a two-way street. My sis and I got all of our shopping done in one day, on a Saturday no less! And we stopped for a lunch break and went to Chili's and had a salad and talked and talked. We left the waitress a generous tip and people were generally friendly in the stores.

The lines were long in Kohl's, but moved along at a fairly good pace. Maybe it didn't seem so long because of who I was with?

We finished the shopping spree at Oberweiss and got scrumptious peanut butter cup sundaes. Yum!

It was a good day, as always when me and my sis get together. I love her very much and don't know what I would do without her.

No comments: