Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Off to my mom and dad's

I am off to spend the evening and overnight at my mom and dad's place. My mother gets so excited when one of us is coming over, and if we all say we are coming over at once, she is ecstatic. My mother loves her family. She is sort of like Marie on Everybody Loves Raymond and wants to feed you the whole time you are there. She always has new products that are on the market sitting around the kitchen. The fridge always has something to drink in it.

Then there is the dog, Annie. Annie is a strange little dog. She is black and a mix of several different breeds, making her a mutt. Annie hates her feet touched. Though she appears to be very sweet, if you touch her feet she may try to take your hand off. She has drawn blood on several people. Her favorite "trick" is to show her teeth when my mother sings "If you're happy and you know it show your teeth." It's really quite bizarre.

So, off I am to my visit with my parents. I am sure I will have something to write about when I get back.

No comments: