Monday, November 26, 2007

Maybe we need to call these people?
<<<<<<<<<<


Yes, the hot tub is leaking again, and it seems to be coming from underneath the damn thing again. It's a slow leak at the moment, so he just keeps adding water to it every day to keep it going while I am trying to get through this back problem, or until I have surgery, if need be. If I have to have surgery then there are several reasons for not going in a hot tub, one being that I won't be able to get in and out of the darn thing. I can only get in and out of it now with hubby's help, but it feels so good when I am in there.

Anyways, it will need to be drained, stood on end again so he can get underneath and burrow through the blown-in insulation (never get a hot tub with blown-in insulation...it really makes a horrible mess no matter who would have to get at the pipes and parts. There is no other way but to burrow into it.

I hope it holds out for awhile till my back gets better. Then I can go without it for awhile.

No comments: