Monday, November 12, 2007

At least I'm not this forgetful . . . yet anyway

I've paid for items at the grocery store and started to walk off without a bag, and have left a case of Pepsi on the bottom of a grocery cart after loading groceries into my van, but I have never forgotten that I had driven somewhere...this guy has to have Alzheimer's or something.

Man forgets car at gas station


BERLIN (Reuters) - A German man forgot his car after filling it up at a petrol station, police said Friday.

"He just forgot about it and walked off home," said a spokesman for police in the western city of Wuppertal.

After the car had sat blocking the pump for about an hour, a woman working at the petrol station became suspicious and alerted authorities.

Officers contacted the 63-year-old from Remscheid, who came straight back to fetch the vehicle. He had paid to fill up the car before walking off.

No comments: