Monday, February 05, 2007

Working at home!

I just received word today that I have been accepted to work for an at-home scoring company! It's a project-by-project basis just like the scoring company I am already hired at, also on a project-by-project basis that I have to drive an hour and a half to get to. The one stipulation of both companies is that I cannot work for another scoring company at the same time. I will have to choose one or the other. So, ummmm, is that a difficult choice? Not at all! I may have to turn down one of them if I am in the middle of a project with the other. But at least I can work for one if the other one doesn't have anything at that time.

I still have to fill out paperwork, gather my degree information and fill out some forms, then get it all notarized and in the mail. Once they receive that and verify everything, I can start training. After training then I will start working on the project. I can work between the hours of 8a.m. -10 p.m., but have to get in at least 8 hours of work each day, five days per week.

This is really awesome to land an at-home job that is for a large company and I hope it works out. The icing on the cake is that it is $2.00 more an hour than the other place pays and I don't have to use a large portion of money on gasoline. And I can stay in my jammies and work if I want to!
:-) I am glad my Masters Degree that I worked so hard for is being used for something!

No comments: