Thursday, January 25, 2007

Feeling crappy

Well, day two of this headcold thing and I am feeling crappier than yesterday. I had to give in and take a Sudafed cold tablet which makes my throat feel as parched as the Sahara desert. I drink a lot, then have to pee a lot. I chopped up some raw garlic to put into a dish of Noodles Alfredo and had that for my supper. Now all I can taste is garlic. No one wants to come near me for fear of catching germs, so it doesn't matter what my breath smells like, but I can't stand the taste and know I will wake up at 2 a.m. with extreme acid indigestion.

I think this is going to be a short post, and I am going to go take some more Tylenol, get a cup of hot tea and curl up with a book till I get drowsy enough to sleep. I hope I can sleep through the night and get a break from feeling bad.

No comments: