Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's snowing

falling_snow
It's the first big snow of the season. Since the weather forecast early in the day called for snow starting mid-afternoon, and I was out in the middle of the afternoon and nothing was happening, I was hoping that they were wrong again. But, the snow was just taking it's sweet time getting here.

It's falling softly, no wind. Just gently falling down like powdered sugar through a sifter. It's sparkly in the light of the street lamps. It's very pretty when I don't have to drive in it. It can go from pretty, to pretty ugly when you have to make an hour-long trek to work in it.

For now, I will just enjoy it from inside, gazing out the window at it while sipping my steamy cup of hot coffee flavored with egg-nog CoffeeMate.
sparkly snowglobe

No comments: