Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Foot setback

Well, I'm on crutches AGAIN! Arrrrggghh! I was doing so well, getting back to driving again, walking around with only a slight limp and Saturday I don't know what happened but I suddenly had excruciating heel pain when I put weight on the foot and tried shoe inserts, the gel kind and the cushion kind...then put them both together and that doesn't help either. It's so frustrating because I've been doing everything I am supposed to be doing, bought new $100 shoes, and have been careful when climbing stairs and careful not to twist the ankle, etc. So I don't know what happened.

I had an appointment with the foot surgeon for June 8th but called to move it up to tomorrow. I hope that it isn't anything bad. If I end up back in a walking boot oh well, but if I end up back in a cast and wheel chair I think I will go absolutely insane!

No comments: