Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stomach bug

I don't know if it was the pizza we had last night, or if I had picked up some kind of bug or what it was, but I spent most of the night up and down to the bathroom. I was fine when I went to bed, and I read for awhile and watched my usual episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond and Will & Grace, then clicked off the light and fell asleep . . . then started dreaming I had a big stomach pain. I woke up to find that I really DID have big stomach pains. I had to get out of bed and sat in the chilly bathroom when I wanted to remain snuggly under the covers.

I was supposed to go to visit my Mom and Dad today and we were going to go to the Blue Moon Cafe (I think that is what Mom said it is called) for breakfast. Breakfast...BARF! My stomach squinches up at just the thought of breakfast. I took my daily medications with a bit of water and that sent me back to the potty again. I hate getting sick.

I am thinking it was the pizza. Hubby, who usually sleeps like a log was up at 11:30 p.m. with the same problem, and my son who shared the pizza with us was looking for TUMS before he went to bed. I don't know it if was bad, or maybe we just had the same bug. I don't know if cheese pizza can spoil. Maybe the cheese was bad. I dunno. All I know is that my stomach still hurts and I feel like hell.

No comments: