Monday, May 19, 2008

Five more days

This is a photo of the chapel where our son and his fiancee are getting married. It's not a church. It's not even denominational. It's for all denominations, faiths, non-faiths. Just a cute little place in the woods surrounded by trees and flowers. Just what they were looking for. And just enough church "feel" to make those feel comfortable who think that is important.

Five more days (if you don't count tonight) till wedding time. Tomorrow morning Whitney and I go to Ohare to pick up my daughter (that should be interesting during morning rush!) It will be so good to see her again. We haven't seen her since August!


Most everything is done. I really didn't have to do anything. They are taking care of everything themselves. The only thing I have to do now is go buy a pair of shoes (hopefully I can find something comfy), and I have to type up what I am going to read. I want to put it in a special frame or folder for them to keep.

I am still having sweats from the Prednisone. I wish I wasn't on this during the wedding. It causes irregular heartbeats off and on, and then the profuse sweating. I hate it. But I like the way it makes everything else feel better. So it's one of those love-hate kind of things.

So...this time next week our son will be a married man for nearly two days already. Tempest Fugit!

No comments: