Friday, February 01, 2008

Flashback from the past

Golden Earring - Twilight Zone


Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM.

It's 2 AM, my fear is gone. I'm sitting here waiting. The gun's still warm. Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances...

Yeah, there's a storm on the loose. Sirens in my head. Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead. Cannot decode. My whole life spins into a frenzy.

Help I'm stepping into the twilight zone.
Place is a mad house. Feels like being cloned. My beacon's been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I've gone too far? Soon you will come to know...when the bullet hits the bone.

I'm falling down the spiral. Destination unknown. Double-crossed messenger, all alone. Can't get no connection. Can't get through, where are you?

Well, the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind. This far from the border line. When the hitman comes, he knows damn well he has been cheated. And he says...

No comments: