Saturday, February 09, 2008

February 9th and the tree is finally put away!

It's so frustrating not to be able to do these things myself anymore. In the past I would have the tree down, ornament boxes put back away where they belong all in one single afternoon. But now that I am having a hard time lifting and not supposed to be picking up boxes and things, I have to wait for someone else to do it for me. Well, sometimes I wait, and wait and wait. *sigh*

Three weeks ago, I had hubby bring up the boxes I store the Xmas decorations and lights in, and I took all of the ornaments off the tree, and gathered up and carefully packed away all of the holiday knick-knacks, candles, cloths, etc. I asked him then to please put the boxes back downstairs, and he did do that that day, but it took him all day of walking past the big stack.

Finally, today he put the tree away after I told him I was going to have our son come over and do it. Anyway...it's down and packed away till next year.

Thank you hunny...FINALLY. :)

No comments: