Friday, May 18, 2007

On the road again . . .

This little dog looks exactly like the dog my husband and I had for our first seven years of marriage. Sadly, we had to give him away because our oldest son was so sick with asthma all the time, and this dog had rabbit-like fur that shed all over the place. Anyone who came to visit was sure to take about a pound of it back home with them all over their clothes.

We are going on a long-anticipated vacation and are looking forward to it very much! More importantly, we get to see our daughter again for a few days, then we plan to go to the seashore and watch waves for a few days. I will write about it when we get back, and hopefully will have some nice pictures to post.

Feel free to comment, I will be checking off when I have access to a computer.

No comments: