Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm back...again...for awhile...



After taking a little hiatus from blogging, I am back. As my previous post I wrote about getting sucked into the Facebook and social media black hole, I managed to get myself so sucked in that I accomplished nothing in the two years that I have been away from Blogger. I hadn't done any writing, drawing, painting or anything that I love to do. I just sat and scrolled, and scrolled and scrolled, clicking like and commenting short phrases and words on my friends walls in response to a photo, a funny meme, or political news commentary. I don't even want to add up the time I spent on Facebook in the past two years. It's embarrassing, and not to mention, depressing. It sucks your life, it sucks your time, it drains your brain. So, I am limiting myself to Facebook and putting more time back into the things I used to enjoy, and also someone new in my life. My new little granddaughter, Cordelia Anne.

No comments: